We may collect information about you in various ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
You are under no obligation to provide us with Personal Data of any kind. We may collect Personal Data about you for various purposes, including:
- Access and use of the ETC website which collects Personal Data such as names and addresses only from visitors who voluntarily input such information. The website also uses "cookies" to collect certain information.
- ETC collects email addresses from the emails that are sent to us.
- Responding to your request for information---If you contact us to request information, we may collect your name and contact information such as email address or telephone number, and details about your inquiry.
- In working with clients, members or prospective members and others, we may receive and collect business or personal contact information such as name, business contact details, position or title.
- Visitor information-We register individuals visiting our offices and events.
- Marketing-Most information we collect about you comes from our direct interactions with you. We collect the Personal Data you choose to provide to us if you contact us by letter, telephone, email or any means of electronic or personal communication, such as meeting at an event.
- You can choose to receive information by email. I if you wish to opt-out after giving your consent, you may do so at any time by clicking "unsubscribe."
We may need to request specific information from you from time to time to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access Personal Data or to exercise any other of your rights. This is done to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who does not have a right to receive it.
Absent any other legal obligation, it is in your sole discretion to provide Personal Data to us. If you do not provide us with all or some of the Personal Data we request, we may not be able to respond to your requests or send you ETC updates, or news.
We will process your Personal Data if and to the extent applicable law provides a lawful basis for us to do so. We may disclose any information, including Personal data, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with an applicable court order, law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We will retain your Personal data only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
In case you have provided your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to fully or partly withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent please contact (813) 892-0659. Once we have received notification of your withdrawal, we will no longer process your information for the purposes to which you originally consented. This does not apply to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. With respect to such processing, you have the right to object at any time, in which case we will no longer process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
Our servers automatically collect information when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system and your access times to the Site.
Having accurate information about you is important to us. Specifically, we may use information collected via the Site to:
- Send you client alerts, news items and invitations to events that may be of interest to you.
- Perform other ETC activities as needed.
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable court order, law, rule or regulation.
We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law. We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal information or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations or communications. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
We use administrative and technical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. As a result, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide any personal information.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 16. If you become aware of any data we have collected from a minor without guardian or parental consent, please contact us at (813) 892-0659.
Under many circumstances you will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of your right to request information concerning your personal data from us or to remove unwanted personal data from our Site. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is unfounded or excessive-we may also refuse your request in such circumstances.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority.
ETC recognizes the importance of your privacy. This privacy notice is meant to inform you about Personal Data we collect, use, share, or otherwise possess in the course of providing services to our clients and members. If you have additional questions about our data collection privacy practices after reading this notice, please contact us at (813) 892-0659. Thank you.
ETC. Educational Training Consultants
1121 W. Grace Street, Tampa, Florida 33607